Yes! We Buy your books!
(but some we may reject)
General Book Trade Guidelines
1) We will take in any book, DVD or CD you bring in legally.
2) There are some items that we won’t be able to grant you In-Store Credit or Cash for. They include:
• Outdated Materials (i.e. old Textbooks, Finance, Self-Help and Diet books)
• Damaged Materials (i.e. Water, Smoke, Motor Oil, Mold, Pet)
• Poor Quality Materials (i.e. excessive tears/scratches, broken spines, missing pages, missing dust-covers)
• Low Grade Small Paperbacks (i.e. Printed before the year 2000, Harlequin Romances, Danielle Steele)
3) Book trades often take time; please allow 10 to 15 minutes for us to fairly evaluate your materials.
4) A friendly reminder: for the sake of space issues; please limit each trade to three small boxes or one large bin. Thanks
5) What we can NOT give you for store credit or a cash value we will give back to you. If you chose to NOT take the items back, you can choose to donate them and we'll bring them to the Salvation Army on your behalf--just one way Ferguson's gives back to our local community!